WORST BAGGAGE DELAY EXPERIENCE WITH EMIRATES IN CAIRO



Some people may disagree with me when I seem to be condemning the Emirates service. I had try few Emirates service and cannot be denied that the experience was amazing but the baggage delay occur to me in Cairo was the worst. Baggage delay are pretty common for airline and people would expect it would potentially happen especially for connecting flight like me connecting flight in Dubai. I can acknowledge when some people say Emirates is the best service but their customer service at Cairo are the worst.

WOULD NOT PICKUP THE PHONE EVEN IF YOU CALL 100 TIMES
I literally try to call the telephone no for more than 100 times by myself and additional 100 more by my brother. Don’t bother to call the no 01114499933 they give to you. They wouldn’t pickup it. I once even go to the office and they say they only will answer the call in a specific period of time but the weird thing is that I try to call the no for 24 hours directly. Every hour I try to call the number but nobody try to pick up the phone. It is really useless thing and just a waste of your topup. Don’t bother do the waste.

NO HELP AFTER WORKING HOUR
Since I cannot contact the Emirates Cairo Office, Me and my brother went to the office and want to ask about my baggage. I think that the Emirates Cairo think that everyone would stay near the airports and ask to come back tomorrow. They think that we the tourist have nothing better to do. I knock for 10 minutes non-stop until the person in the office would actually open the door and answer the question. For you guys that face a delay in baggage, go to the 4th floor at terminal 1 at 12 PM to 3 PM only (If they didn’t change their stupid policy yet). Don’t try to get there earlier or later. They will not even want to see you and talk to you.  Some of the other officer are pity with me on my lost luggage but they couldn’t do anything because it is the Emirates fault.

CALL THE MAIN OPERATOR ALSO USELESS
I not saying that the main operator is useless but they couldn’t help you also because the Cairo Emirates wouldn’t answer the call or email from Dubai also. I have contact with few officer from Emirates Dubai to get in touch with Cairo but it seems it not just my problem, Emirates main office also fail to get in touch with the Cairo office. A lot of Main office officer try to help me but when I got back the feedback from the main office, the Cairo office actually say it is my fault for not going to the airport even though I have tried to go there and get contact with the office. They change the story and told lie to the main office to show they did already their part making me the bad guy in this story.

CUSTOM FORM IS NOT REALLY THAT USEFULL AND THEY WILL NOT DELIVER IT
I also have fill the custom release form that say that they would deliver it to my house but for 3 days I wasn’t in Cairo, the delivery has not yet occurred. After I have retrieve the bag by myself, then I got an email from emirates saying that the couldn’t deliver the bag because would not be release by the custom. They also say that I already pick up the baggage so it is a good news to them. What a stupid excuse. Don’t they have any brain. Some of the item in the luggage I need to use like clothes and toiletries. There is also some food gone expired because of the delay and worst service by Emirates Cairo.


COMPENSATION IS A LIE
I'm not asking like to issue a free ticket of business class free upgrade, I was just asking for all the waste of my money on taxi an, top up, and some basic cost I need to spend due to the loss of my baggage. The money I have to spend in waiting for my baggage is supposed to be compensate by Emirates but this didn’t happen. I even got an Email saying that I couldn’t get the money because I was residing in Egypt. I not even an Egyptian, how can I become a resident in Egypt. This is one of the worst policy I heard from a reputable airline service. They can check my passport where I come from and it is certainly not an Egyptian passport.

RUDE WITH CUSTOMER
This is the worst service off all. All the Emirates Cairo officer that I deal will scold at you and say it’s not their fault but your fault (excepts one officer that show me where I can get my baggage. He was great). I can accept the fact if there were few miscommunications but scolding and been rude to the customer just where I drew the line. They didn’t even apologize on what just occur and difficulties that I have to experience through the service of Emirates. I was being scold by 2 officer saying it is my fault not them at the time when I was asking where I can claim the baggage. They scold me thinking I already have my baggage but I didn’t have it yet. What an unprofessional airline is this.

Emirates on board service was the best. Friendly cabin crew and great entertainment but the Cairo office was the worst. They just been rude and unprofessional to the customer. I may consider using again Emirates but never I would recommend a person to use it to Cairo. I have use few airlines and I felt like the service Emirates give to me are better for me to take a budget airline that offer a better customer service. Emirates should improve their service if they want to retain as best airlines in the world. 
Previous
Next Post »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PROMOTION